|Home » Categories » Multiple Categories|
How to link a mail or web hosting package to your domain
Article Number: 2829 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 11:41 AM
1. Log in to the MyAccount control panel.
2. Click ‘Domain names’ in the navigation panel at the left. Click the domain name of your Shared Hosting package.
3. At the bottom of the ‘Information’ tab you will see ‘Park or unpark your domain name’. Click the ‘Cancel parking status’ button. Your domain is now active.
4. Now go to the ‘Resource records’ tab and scroll down to fill in all the records (CNAME, MX 1 and 2, TXT). Each time you fill in a record, click the "Add" button.
5. To save your settings, click on top of the screen “Activate these settings”.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
What are the advantages of Exchange 2010?
Viewed 782 times since Mon, Aug 27, 2012
How do I create a "404 - page not found" page for my hosting?
Viewed 6515 times since Mon, Nov 21, 2011
How to choose for a Shared Web Hosting solution?
Viewed 11103 times since Tue, Nov 18, 2008
What is a catch-all mailbox?
Viewed 2618 times since Wed, Nov 25, 2009
Which data is backed up and how long are these backups stored by Telenet?
Viewed 579 times since Mon, Aug 27, 2012
How do I use Google Analytics for my Linux/IIS8 web hosting account?
Viewed 2792 times since Thu, Aug 29, 2013
Which Java Hosting solutions are provided by Telenet?
Viewed 2335 times since Wed, Aug 19, 2009
I only see a list of files and not my website’s homepage. What do I do?
Viewed 6314 times since Thu, Nov 27, 2008
What technologies are supported by my IIS7 web hosting?
Viewed 4220 times since Wed, Sep 23, 2009
Is it possible to receive e-mails with IMAP?
Viewed 2736 times since Tue, Nov 18, 2008