|Home » Categories » Multiple Categories|
How to link a mail or web hosting package to your domain
Article Number: 2829 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 11:41 AM
1. Log in to the MyAccount control panel.
2. Click ‘Domain names’ in the navigation panel at the left. Click the domain name of your Shared Hosting package.
3. At the bottom of the ‘Information’ tab you will see ‘Park or unpark your domain name’. Click the ‘Cancel parking status’ button. Your domain is now active.
4. Now go to the ‘Resource records’ tab and scroll down to fill in all the records (CNAME, MX 1 and 2, TXT). Each time you fill in a record, click the "Add" button.
5. To save your settings, click on top of the screen “Activate these settings”.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Which outgoing mail server can I use for Shared Hosting?
Viewed 599 times since Mon, Jul 16, 2012
How do I use Google Analytics for my Linux/IIS8 web hosting account?
Viewed 2826 times since Thu, Aug 29, 2013
How do I create a "404 - page not found" page for my hosting?
Viewed 6529 times since Mon, Nov 21, 2011
What is E-mail hosting?
Viewed 2807 times since Thu, Nov 27, 2008
Some tips for a secure site...
Viewed 18213 times since Wed, May 15, 2013
Is it possible to receive e-mails with IMAP?
Viewed 2745 times since Tue, Nov 18, 2008
What are the advantages of Exchange 2010?
Viewed 792 times since Mon, Aug 27, 2012
What is data traffic?
Viewed 2094 times since Thu, Nov 27, 2008
What is a catch-all mailbox?
Viewed 2627 times since Wed, Nov 25, 2009
How to choose for a Shared Web Hosting solution?
Viewed 11124 times since Tue, Nov 18, 2008