|Home » Categories » Shared mail hosting » Manage mailboxes » Outlook Web Access/App|
Create E-mail forwarding rules in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Article Number: 990 | Rating: 5/5 from 2 votes | Last Updated: Thu, Aug 2, 2012 2:24 PM
1.Go to your OWA (Outlook Web Access) page, you will find the link in MyAccount. Click "Shared Hosting", "Read & send Mail" and click your webmail link. Log in with your user name and password.
2.Click "Options" top right of the page.
3. Click "Rules" in the left column.
4. Choose "New Rule" in the middle column, and in the drop-down menu choose "Create a new rule for arriving messages".
5. If you use this procedure for the first time, you will get a frame "Compatibility with Outlook", select "Delete Disabled Rules".
6. Now you will get a pop-up window where you can select "Forward or redirect", and in the drop-down menu you select "Forward the message to people or distribution lists".
7. Now click "people or distribution lists" to select the person to whom the e-mails will be sent.
You can select an address from the list or add one in the address bar below. Click "OK".
8. You get the message that all your e-mails will be forwarded to your new address, click "OK" to create the rule.
9. Congratulations! Your e-mail forwarding has been configured via OWA.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
What are the time-outs for Outlook Web Access/App (OWA)?
Viewed 5784 times since Wed, Jul 18, 2012
Open Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Viewed 16823 times since Mon, Nov 23, 2009
Restore deleted items through recover deleted items in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Viewed 9066 times since Thu, Aug 30, 2012
Open Shared Calendar in Outlook Web Access
Viewed 8314 times since Thu, Apr 16, 2009
Change mailbox language in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Viewed 16550 times since Wed, Sep 2, 2009