How do I add users to Sharepoint 2010?
Article Number: 1084 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Mar 21, 2012 3:58 PM
- Go to MyAccount.
- Log in with your credentials
- Click "Shared Hosting" on the left
- Select your Sharepoint package
- Click "Add Sharepoint users" on the left
- Fill in the user details and click "Create user"
- On the next screen you will see that the user has been added.
- Go to Sharepoint and log in as Administrator (wssadmin).
Right-click "Site Actions" > "Site Permissions"
Click "Grant Permissions"
A pop-up will appear where you can select the user, assign rights to the user and send a welcome message.