How do I get an overview of all users and data limits on my Sharepoint?
Article Number: 1265 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Tue, Mar 27, 2012 1:40 PM
- Log in on your Sharepoint environment via the Administrator account.
- Navigate to "Site Actions", select "Site Settings" in the menu.
- Choose "Storage Metrics" on the right.
- A more detailed version can be obtained via Sharepoint Designer.
- Click on "Site Actions" and select the option "Edit in SharePoint Designer". If you don’t have this program you can download it free (a pop-up will appear).
- Once you are logged in via Sharepoint Designer you will get an overview of the quota that are used on your sharepoint site.
The users can be found on MyAccount where you can also change the password of the user.