Can I use the e-mail forwarding in combination with the mailboxes of my hosting package?
Article Number: 1277 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 3:26 PM
You are not able to configure e-mail forwarding for your domain while using the mailboxes of your hosting package for the same domain.
However, you are able to forward a mailbox created on your shared hosting package to an existing mailbox:
- Log in on MyAccount
- Click on "Shared Hosting"
- Click on the name of the package which contains your mailbox
- Click on "Mail accounts"
- Click on the account for which you’d like to create a forward
- Now you get all details of the mailbox including the forward option
- Add the e-mail address to which you’d like to forward the mail and click "Add forward"
Attention: when activating this option you will no longer be able to retrieve e-mails via your mail program for this address. The mailbox will always be empty unless you check the option "Keep local copy".