Which versions of the .NET framework are supported?
Article Number: 1642 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Oct 13, 2011 10:10 AM
- ASP.NET 4.0 (ajax included)
- ASP.NET 3.5 (2.0 has been upgraded to 3.5) sp1 ajax included: this is the same ajax as the 1.1 version on asp.net 2.0
Included by default in the frameworks
- ASP.NET Dynamic Data
- ASP.NET Routing Engine
- ADO.NET Data Services
- ADO.NET Entity Framework
Extras for frameworks
- Microsoft Chart Controls Compatible
- ASP.NET MVC 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- url rewrite module 2.0 (microsoft module) (can also be used in combination with other code: PHP, ASP ... but this needs to be done via web.config)
- mysql connector
MVC 2 is an add-on on .NET framework 2.0 (update 3.5)
It is now also possible to establish a connection with Excel/Access/MS SQL due to adjustments made in the trust.