How do I create a VPN connection in Microsoft Windows 7?
Article Number: 2033 | Rating: 3/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Tue, Jan 31, 2012 9:37 AM
- Go to the "Control Panel"
- Go to "Network and Sharing Center"
- Click on "Set up a new connection or network"
- Select as type "Connect to a workplace (VPN)"
- Choose "VPN connection via internet"
- Enter the name of the Hostbasket VPN server: e.g. vpn10.hostbasket.com (see correct VPN server in MyAccount)
- Enter your user name and password (see MyAccount for the details), click on "Connect"