How do I synchronize my Sharepoint folders to my computer so that they are available off-line?
Article Number: 2117 | Rating: 4.5/5 from 2 votes | Last Updated: Tue, Apr 17, 2012 10:43 AM
If you want to synchronize your Sharepoint files off-line (local pc), you can use Sharepoint Workspace (only available in microsoft office plus package)
- Go to "Site Actions" and click the option "Sync to sharepoint workspace"
- You will see a pop-up to log in on your sharepoint site with your credentials.
- Select the libraries, lists, items that you want to synchronize in the following screen. Therefore, click the "Configure..." button.
- You will now get an overview of all libraries and lists on your sharepoint site so that you can select the items you want to synchronize.
- Your sharepoint site is now synchronizing to your computer.