What should I do if my mailbox is full?
Article Number: 2629 | Rating: 5/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Aug 7, 2017 10:40 AM
- Check if the option "Leave messages on server" in your mail client is checked or unchecked.
- Archive your emails in an offline folder so they are no longer located on the server.
- Check your deleted items, concepts, unsolicited email.
Contact sales if you desire larger mailboxes or order them through your MyAccount.
We also follow a policy regarding full mailboxes:
- Alert mailbox size limit: at 75%
- No more emails sent: at 100%
- No more emails sent or accepted: at 120%