Export your mailbox to a PST file
This FAQ is for customers who will migrate their mailbox themselves.
How can you migrate your mailbox?
We will show a procedure in Outlook 365 using a PST file.
The configuration of your existing mailbox in the Outlook client should allow export of your mailbox content to a PST file.
Export the PST file:
1. Start the Outlook 365 Client
2. Click on the File tab
3. Click Open & Export > Import/Export
4. Click Export to a file, and then click Next
5. Click Outlook Data File(.pst), and then click Next
6. Select the account
NOTE Only information for one account can be exported information at a time.
Make sure that the top level of the mailbox is selected (if you want to backup everything -> mail, calendar, contacts, ...), Include subfolders check box must be active.
7. Click Next
8. Click Browse to select where you want to save the Outlook Data File (.pst) and to enter a file name. Click OK to continue
9. Click Finish
NOTE The export begins immediately unless a new Outlook Data File (.pst) is created