Import your mailbox (PST-file) into Outlook
This FAQ is for customers who will migrate their mailbox themselves.
Import the PST you previously created.
Import the PST file:
1. We recommend that you disable Cached Exchange Mode before performing an import. Read the Knowledge Base article What is Cached Exchange Mode in Outlook for more information.
2. Start the Outlook 365 Client
3. Click on the File tab
4. Click Open & Export > Import/Export
5. Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next
6. Click Outlook Data File (.pst)
7. Browse to the file you previously created and click Next
NOTE Under Options, it is recommended that you click Do not import duplicates unless you want the imported information to replace or duplicate items already in Outlook.
8. Set the options for importing items. The default settings usually don't need to be changed. Click Finish.
Your Outlook client will now upload the mailbox in the background to CloudOffice.
9. Select the inbox where you want to import this PST-file:
9. When the import is complete, enable Cached Exchange Mode again.