Configure Outlook 365 (Exchange Online Kiosk - POP3)
This FAQ is for customers who have one of the following POP3-license: Exchange Online Kiosk.
If you have another license (E1, E3, Exchange Online Plan 1, Exchange Online Plan 2, Business Essentials, Business Premium, ...) please use this FAQ.
Note: Make sure you have the latest Windows updates for Office installed!
Note: Make sure that the user has already logged in on the Microsoft Online Portal once!
1. Close Outlook
2. Click Start in Windows
3. Click Control Panel
4. Click Mail
5. Click Show Profiles
6. Click Add and enter the name of your choice (i.e. Outlook, Exchange, Office365, …)
7. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, click Next
8. Select POP or IMAP, click Next
9. Fill in the details of your account and click More Settings
10. Click Outgoing Server, configure the following settings
11. Click Advanced, configure the following settings and click OK
12. Click Next and Finish
13. Select Always use this profile and select the profile you just created
14. Click Apply and OK
15. Start Outlook
16. Fill in your user name and password and click OK. Your Outlook account has now been configured.