How can I temporarily disable my Dynamic Cloud Server and what happens to my settings?
Article Number: 3026 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Fri, Aug 4, 2017 4:00 PM
1. Log into the MyAccount website
2. Select ‘Servers & Cloud’
3. Select your virtual server
4. Click the gear icon and select the desired action.
- The server (including all data, applications and settings) remains but is not active anymore. Later, you can start your server again and continue to use the original settings.
- When temporarily disabling the server, the CPU en memory usage will not be invoiced.
- Caution: There is a difference between shutting down your server and removing the server! When you remove the server all data will be erased!
Was your server created before May 2014? Then click here .