How can I check my backup logs?
Article Number: 3055 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Jan 7, 2015 12:20 PM
1. Log in via MyAccount> "Servers & Cloud"> "Backups"
2. Once logged in you will see on the main screen an overview of tasks: how many backups have run successful and how many have gone into error.
Note: Only the status of the last 30 days is shown in this report. Do you have a longer retention, then the backups are actually available for your retention period!
3. When a backup failed, you can open a support ticket via the button.
4. In a partially successful backup some files are not included in the backup. Click on the icon for more information.
5. If you want a restore, please also open a support ticket.