What is the TTL (Time To Live)?
In brief, the TTL is a technical term to describe how long your old DNS settings are present (cached) on the internet. The lower the TTL, the faster name servers around the globe adapt their settings.
How can I change the TTL on MyAccount?
1. Login on MyAccount
2. Click on "Domainnames"
3. Click on the domainname for which you wish to adjust the DNS
4. Click on "Resource records". You can manage all your records here
5. Click "Edit" below the SOA-Record
6. Adjust the TTL value. The minimum value you can set is 900.
Note: The TTL value is expressed in seconds. 1 hour = 3600, 15 minutes = 900.
7. Click on "Safe"
8. Click on "Activate these settings" in the yellow bar above.