Telenet Cloud Online Help

How can I request a trade?

You need to mail your request for an ’owner change’ (e.g. when you want to sell the domain name to someone else or even when you just want to change your company name) to . You will be billed an administrative fee.

4 (1)
Article Rating (1 Votes)
Rate this article
There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles
What is a trade?
Viewed 5911 times since Fri, Aug 22, 2008