How does Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work?
Article Number: 498 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Nov 26, 2008 12:00 AM
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is an umbrella name for services aimed at increasing your position (or ranking) in the search engines. There are different ways to do that:
The service can consist of giving advice in reports or implementing the advice on your website.
- Adapt the texts on your website.
- Optimize the content of the pages.
- Adapt the HTML structure of the web pages.
- Set up an efficient link strategy.
- Advice on an effective hosting solution.
- Permanent evaluation and reporting.
There are no attachments for this article.
What is SEO Consult?
Viewed 2766 times since Tue, Nov 18, 2008
What is Google Adwords Keyword Analysis?
Viewed 10100 times since Fri, Dec 5, 2008
What is SEO Lifetime?
Viewed 17657 times since Tue, Nov 18, 2008
What is Google Adwords? (SEA)
Viewed 5777 times since Fri, Dec 5, 2008
How do I create SEO friendly URLs?
Viewed 127374 times since Tue, Nov 18, 2008
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Viewed 1979 times since Fri, Dec 5, 2008