How does Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work?
Article Number: 498 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Nov 26, 2008 12:00 AM
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is an umbrella name for services aimed at increasing your position (or ranking) in the search engines. There are different ways to do that:
The service can consist of giving advice in reports or implementing the advice on your website.
- Adapt the texts on your website.
- Optimize the content of the pages.
- Adapt the HTML structure of the web pages.
- Set up an efficient link strategy.
- Advice on an effective hosting solution.
- Permanent evaluation and reporting.
There are no attachments for this article.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Viewed 1874 times since Fri, Dec 5, 2008
How do I create SEO friendly URLs?
Viewed 103518 times since Tue, Nov 18, 2008
What is SEO Consult?
Viewed 2550 times since Tue, Nov 18, 2008
What is SEO Lifetime?
Viewed 17520 times since Tue, Nov 18, 2008
What is Google Adwords? (SEA)
Viewed 5577 times since Fri, Dec 5, 2008
What is Google Adwords Keyword Analysis?
Viewed 9985 times since Fri, Dec 5, 2008