Automatically configure Outlook 2007 (Connect S, Connect M, Connect L, Connect XL, Connect M BlackBerry, Connect XL BlackBerry)
Before you start the automatic configuration, you first need to create a new CNAME-record on your DNS servers.
You need to create a CNAME-record for autodiscover.yourdomain.be and point this to the host redirect.hostedexchange.be ("yourdomain" must be replaced by your own domain name).
Go to MyAccount, select your domain name, click the tab "Resource records". Fill in the fields as in the screenshot below and click "Add".
Keep in mind the TTL value on the DNS servers. The record creation should be known worldwide before you can proceed with the following steps. Your settings are not immediately active.
- Close Outlook.
- Click "Start" in Windows.
- Click "Control panel"
- Click "Mail"
- Click "Show profiles"
- Click "Add" and enter the name of your choice in the "Profile Name" field e.g. HostedExchange, Office365, ...
- Fill in the same details as received and click "Next". You will find your e-mail address in MyAccount > Shared Hosting > your package > Mailboxes. If desired you can change your password.
- After a while a popup window will appear, asking for the login credentials (these could differ from your email address).
- If all goes well, you should see the following screen which means that the automatic configuration of the outlook profile has been successfully configured. Click "Finish".
- Start Outlook, select your profile and click "OK".
- Fill in your user name and password and click "OK". Your Outlook account has now been configured.