Create E-mail forwarding rules in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Article Number: 990 | Rating: 4.3/5 from 3 votes | Last Updated: Tue, Aug 1, 2017 3:11 PM
1.Go to your OWA (Outlook Web Access) page, you will find the link in MyAccount . Click "Shared Hosting", "Read & send Mail" and click your webmail link. Log in with your user name and password.
2.Click "Options" top right of the page.
3. Click "Rules" in the left column .
4. Choose "New Rule" in the middle column , and in the drop-down menu choose "Create a new rule for arriving messages".
5. If you use this procedure for the first time, you will get a frame "Compatibility with Outlook", select "Delete Disabled Rules".
6. Now you will get a pop-up window where you can select "Forward or redirect" , and in the drop-down menu you select "Forward the message to people or distribution lists".
7. Now click "people or distribution lists" to select the person to whom the e-mails will be sent.
You can select an address from the list or add one in the address bar below. Click "OK" .
8. You get the message that all your e-mails will be forwarded to your new address, click "OK" to create the rule.
9. Congratulations! Your e-mail forwarding has been configured via OWA.