Configure Outlook 2016 / 365 automatically
This FAQ is for customers who have one of the following licenses: E1, E3, Exchange Online Plan 1, Exchange Online Plan 2, Business Essentials, Business Premium.
If you have another (POP3) license (Exchange Online Kiosk) please use this FAQ.
Note: Make sure you have the latest Windows updates for Office installed!
Note: Make sure that the user has already logged in on the Microsoft Online Portal once!
1. Close Outlook
2. Click Start in Windows
3. Click Control Panel
4. Click Mail
5. Click Show Profiles
6. Click Add and enter the name of your choice (i.e. Outlook, Exchange, Office365, …)
7. Fill in the details of your account and click Next
8. After a while a popup window will appear, asking for the login credentials (the user name is your email address)
9. If all goes well, you should see the following screen which means that the automatic configuration of the outlook profile has been successfully configured. Click Finish .
10. Select Always use this profile and select the profile you just created
11. Click Apply and OK
12. Start Outlook
13. Fill in your user name and password and click OK . Your Outlook account has now been configured.
|Posted : Nick Corne - Fri, Feb 7, 2014 11:54 AM. This article has been viewed 4708 times.
|Online URL: https://onlinehelp.cloud.telenet.be/article.php?id=2974
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)