1. Log in to the MyAccount control panel.
2. Click ‘Domain names’ in the navigation panel at the left. Click the domain name of your Shared Hosting package.
3. At the bottom of the ‘Information’ tab you will see ‘Park or unpark your domain name’. Click the ‘Cancel parking status’ button. Your domain is now active.
4. Now go to the ‘Resource records’ tab and scroll down to fill in all the records (CNAME, MX 1 and 2, TXT). Each time you fill in a record, click the "Add" button.
5. To save your settings, click on top of the screen “Activate these settings”.
Article Number: 2829
Posted: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 11:21 AM
Last Updated: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 11:41 AM
Posted: Nick Corne [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Online URL: https://onlinehelp.cloud.telenet.be/article.php?id=2829