How to install dotnetnuke 09.02 on our webhosting ?
The steps you need to follow are listed below:
- Download DotNetNuke 09.02.00 from the download page http://www.dnnsoftware.com/Community/Download and click ‘install package’. The 45 MB zip file "DotNetNuke_Community_09.02.00_Install" will be created.
- Extract the zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Make sure your website and database on the Hostbasket web hosting platform are empty.
- Open an FTP client and upload everything from that folder to the root (IMPORTANT!) of your site.
- Open the site URL in your browser. The installation page will open (this takes a few minutes because many things are loaded into the application pool).
- The following screen opens
- Enter the following data under SQL information
- Administrative information: select a username and password
- Website information: you choose the name yourself, and you pick the remaining items from a list
- Database information: (note: you must fill in the following details exactly as shown here)
- Setup must be ‘Aangepast’ (customized)
- Database type: SQL server database
- Server name: the name of the SQL server at Hostbasket e.g. sqlcluster.hostbasket.com
- Database name: the name of the database associated with the package
- Object qualifier: leave blank
- Security: to be configured by the user
- Database username: user with DBO rights created for the package
- Database password: password for the user specified above
- Tick ‘Database owner’
- Click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page, and let the installation run
- ‘Done’: your DotNetNuke is configured
Article Number: 2929
Posted: Tue, Oct 8, 2013 11:51 AM
Last Updated: Tue, Oct 8, 2019 2:19 PM
Posted: Nick Corne [email@example.com]
Online URL: https://onlinehelp.cloud.telenet.be/article.php?id=2929