How to install OneDrive for Business
Uninstall any previous versions of OneDrive for Business (formerly SkyDrive Pro)
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Programs.
- Under Programs and Features, click Uninstall a program.
- In the list of currently installed programs, click Microsoft skydrive pro 2013, and then click Uninstall.
Download and install the software from the Microsoft-portal
- Login to https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Select “Office 365 settings” on top of the screen
- In the menu, you can select “Software”, where you can download the desired version.
Article Number: 3029
Posted: Mon, Jul 28, 2014 4:15 PM
Last Updated: Mon, May 11, 2015 2:43 PM
Posted: Nick Corne [email@example.com]
Online URL: https://onlinehelp.cloud.telenet.be/article.php?id=3029