Anonymous access means that (part of your) website is accessible for all visitors, without having to enter a user name or password, so also registered users who actually were not supposed to have access!
Granting anonymous access is only possible when the administrator activated anonymous access for the web application.
1. Open de website for which you want to grant anonymous access.
2. Click "Site settings" in the Site Actions menu.
3. In the column "Users and Permissions" click "Advanced permissions".
4. Click "Anonymous access" in the Settings menu.
5. Select the parts of the website to which you want to grant anonymous access.
Article Number: 539
Posted: Tue, Nov 18, 2008 3:27 PM
Last Updated: Tue, Nov 18, 2008 12:00 AM
Posted: Nick Corne [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Online URL: https://onlinehelp.cloud.telenet.be/article.php?id=539